Friday, December 25, 2009

Sweet Praline - Secret Paws

I received my Secret Paws package on Christmas Eve. To my surprise and joy, my Secret Paw was Billy Sweetfeets from the Meezers Tails! Billy is a lot of fun and loves to dance to music, especially from the 70s and 80s. For Christmas, he got his own blog entitled, "Dancing with Billy Sweetfeets."


Mom wouldn't let me open the package until Christmas Day. She pulled everything out for me, but I had to double check behind her to make sure she didn't leave anything out. I thought about squeezing into the box, but had second thoughts.


I had catnip, balls, my own stuffed dog, and other wonderful things. I looked at my mom and asked, "Is all of this for me?"

Just look at my special presents! I think I am one of the luckiest kitties alive. I wanted to open everything immediately, but Mom says we'll do a little each week so I'll have something new for several months.


I thought I better guard all of my new things, so I slept right in the middle of them all day Christmas Day.


You can see all of my loot in the foreground and background. Good thing Santa wasn't watching when I did some of my naughty things this year.

Thank you so much, Billy Sweetfeets! I love all of my presents and your thoughtfulness. I look forward to following you on your new blog.
Love, Sweet P!

3 comments:

  1. Great Secret Paws presents Billy sent you, Praline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billy is so cool - what a great package!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pictures of you & your presents!

    Nikita Cat

    http://www.madmacedonian.com/nikitas_place/

    ReplyDelete